Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life Lessons.

Being an older sister...
I sometimes feel the responsibility to teach my younger siblings...
 lessons.
Life lessons.
So this Easter...
like every Easter before it.
I set a perfect example.
A perfect example on how you should hunt for eggs.
I empty my basket before the others...
and precede to tell them they need to learn something...
That they need to first take chances and initiative
 in order to be a champion!
I grab the first egg
and then the egg hunt begins... (it is pretty intense).
Of course I am the reigning Egg hunt champion in my house... 
I've won 18 years in a row
 and 
intend to continue winning. 

The totals this year were:
Sophie: 5 eggs
Chandler: 3 eggs
Emily: 27 eggs

My mom then tells the twins that if they ever want to conquer me they have to be sure they empty their baskets, be quick, and aggressive.
I finish by telling them that if they fail to do this they risk failing in life because the two are analogous.

(Don't worry I am a fair champion... I never keep all my eggs...I divvy up the winnings evenly.)

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!
and remember...
If you want to succeed in life...
always be on the hunt
and have your basket at the ready.

Love,
Emily Sue



The basket of a champion. 

My champion egg.

2 comments:

  1. hahah what a good sister you are. :) love you, Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I try. ;) haha love you kalynn :) you're the best!

    ReplyDelete