Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hang in There.

IT's nearing the end of the semester
the stress is sinking in. 
It's crunch time 
and it is crunching me...
But just before I'm about to give in..

A little voice in my head whispers....
Don't you give up
Don't you quit, not yet
You're almost there...
Push through it... 
you're gonna make it..

All you need is 20 seconds...
OF INSANE COURAGE 
and I PROMISE you
something GREAT
will come of it. 

You will succeed. 
The finish line is near. 
You just be sure
to hang in there! 

Good luck everyone! 
You can make it I promise!
 and remember:






















Love you all,
Emily Sue Frampton 

For an extra little umph:

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :) Totally needed to hear this. Good luck on finals and other end of semester stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! You too!i hope all goes extremely well for you! You deserve it :)

      Delete
  2. Love that quote from We bought a Zoo. You are amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! :) that means a lot! I look up to you so much!

      Delete