Tuesday, May 3, 2011

P.F.E.

I experienced some P.F.D. this morning,
 when I woke up,
 but after coming out of my final I experienced something completely new.....
I will call it: P.F.E. which stands for 
POST FINAL ECSTASY :)
if you haven't had it yet...mind you it is FAN-TAS-TIC!
I finished my chem final this morning at 8:30.
Was it long? 
YES!
Was it horrible?
DOUBLE YES! (yes + yes= 2yes)
but ask me if I am done with chemistry for four months...
Em are you done with chemistry for four months?
why YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES infinite series YES 
The Limit of Yes as Emily --> approaches summer is infinite yes. :) (correct, true, valid)
you could not derive me any happier
hence P.F.E. 
I am literally ECSTATIC
for those who can't relate right now here is the definition
adjective- feeling or expressing overwhelming happiness or joyful excitement
Well here is a last crunch of the numbers:
3 out of 5 finals complete done-zo
2 to go
2 more nights left sleeping in Cedar 
approximately 50 hours till I am on the road home
and about 194,400 seconds till I am home ready to begin my summer. 
I'm almost there...it is the home stretch. 
For everyone studying and struggling through finals week...
HOLD ON
you can make it and when you do
you too will experience P.F.E. 
and will want to shout for JOY :) 
Best of luck everyone.
Love,
Ecstatic Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment