Saturday, January 26, 2013

Put Your Records On

I am so thankful for music. 
Music is what has kept me going lately.
It keeps me moving forward. 
Calms me down & Speaks to my soul. 

Here is the playlist....feel free to listen along with me.
(I'd recommend it.)

  1. Falling- Florence + The Machine
  2. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
  3. I Like to Be With Me When I'm With You - Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
  4. What I Would Do Without You- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors
  5. One Thing- Finger Eleven
  6. For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
  7. Charlie Boy- The Lumineers
  8. Never Going Back Again- Fleetwood Mac
  9. Just a Feeling- Maroon 5
  10. Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch) - Calvin Harris
  11. Daylight- Maroon 5
  12. Thrist Shop (feat. Wanz) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  13. I Drive Your Truck - Lee Brice
  14. My Fault- Imagine Dragons
  15. Let Her Go- Passenger
    1. also great acoustic
  16. Slow It Down- The Lumineers
  17. Carry On - Fun.
I apologize this is not more of an update, 
but it is all I have time for these days. 
Now LISTEN and ENJOY 
Love you all!

Love,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. love em all. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heart! these are my favorite emily posts. can't wait to listen!!

    ReplyDelete