Friday, November 11, 2011

Lost in my mind.

I'm not quite sure anyone even reads my blog anymore, but for those of you who haven't quite given up on me. 
Thank you and I apologize. 
Things have been CRAZY busy lately and even though that sounds terribly cliche it is 100% true. 
So true....that I feel that amidst all of the rushing stressful business surrounding me I feel lost. Perhaps not literally lost, but more so just..
Lost in my mind. 
I don't know where I am and I can't seem to find myself lately. 
(I know that sounds a bit melancholy) 
but you can rest assured that despite being lost and feeling like
I have run head first into a brick wall....
that 
I am determined to find myself once again.
Not sure how....but I'm gonna keep on trying till it sticks...
wish me luck.

Love, 
Emily Sue

P.S. I apologize for the downer of a blog post. I promise to compensate for it soon.

2 comments:

  1. I still read your blog. :) Whenever you post that is. I hope things get better, and I'll happily await your compensation post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay I really appreciate it! :) I'll try to post more! love you.

    ReplyDelete