Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blame it on the Rain


Blame it on the Rain
 (by: esf)
drivin home in the pouring rain
ever since him life hasn't been the same
its never been like this before
he gets out just to walk me to my door

holding hands walking to the doorway
its the end to another perfect day
I don't think it can get better than this
but then in the rain we kiss

when life turns out better than it seems
its like living in an unexpected dream
being with him always feels so right
even during the rainiest of nights 

looking up the drops hit my face
I wish I could stop all time & space
just to spend another second here
no longer alone cause he's holding me near

a moment like this is hard to explain
but if someone were to ask I'd blame it on the rain


I have a feeling that tonight was
just another AMAZING beginning 
to my most adventuresome summer 
with my favorite guy & biggest fan

Love,
Emily Sue

P.S. I can't even express to you how happy I am & I hope you find the same happiness this summer too! :)

5 comments:

  1. you're good. really. I'm so glad you're so happy. :) Love you, Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't be happier for you, pretty girl. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay- Thanks so much :) I was worried this is my first poem like this. :) I love you so!

    Abs- :) thanks for being happy for me too! I love you so much!

    Both of you-s :) I miss you both so much :) thanks for being my blog inspirations I love staying in touch with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing emily sue!!! It seriously blows my mind...I didn't think you could get any more talented but there you go again...proving me wrong. I think the world of you and you definitely deserve a guy that makes you feel like this. I love you emily sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kell- you are so sweet! I look up to you so much! that means the world coming from you! I love you dearly :) thanks sooo much!

    ReplyDelete