Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolute Resolutions.

A ritual taught to us ever since elementary school: making personal goals and changes we desire for the new year. Well a new year has come, the year of twenty eleven 2011. Ergo it is time for that ritual once again, but I want this year to be different. I feel like every year I make the same resolutions and then they just fall through but not this year. NO! This year I am determined. This my year my resolutions are going to be resolute.

Resolute (adjective): admirably purposeful, determined, and unwavering

A few of my Resolute Resolutions for 2011:
  1. Be 100% honest. No lies. Complete integrity.
  2. Finish P90X
  3. Climb 3 times a week
  4. Run a Marathon (the Top of Utah...to be exact)
  5. Find a Summer Job
  6. No Soda even apple beer.... :(
  7. Be more Christlike
That's just a few the list is long...but I am determined to do it and do my BEST. Give 177%. I want to change for the better. I need it. This year is my chance for a new me. 

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right- Henry Ford

-Emily Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment