Monday, January 17, 2011

Change.

A little thing that is inevitable in life, but that I dislike dealing with whether it is in the form of change jingling in my pockets, having to change outfits, changing my oil, or a change in circumstance. It happens when you hardly expect it and when you least want it. Despite my animosity towards it, I cannot disregard one of change's best qualities and uses. 
That it always adds up. 
Whether it is a quarter, two nickels, 5 dimes, and twenty pennies...it can still add up to make a dollar. Something of worth. Something of value. Regardless of whether I enjoy the change or not, at the end of the day it still adds up and in the words of a 90's song:
"Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said, "Yep, what a concept I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change"
-Em

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you're talking about. It'll all work out. It's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kay! I sure hope so, but I trust you so I'll try to relax a little.

    ReplyDelete